- Are you frustrated at the amount of time and effort that goes into putting the presentations together, for them only to be seen and heard once by an audience limited to the number of seats you can squeeze in the room?
- Do you want to engage a remote audience who cannot or will not physically attend your event?
- Do you believe that there is inherent value in the knowledge and expertise contained in your presentation content that you should be recording?
- Do you want to reduce the cost of your event? Of course this needn’t be limited to hard cash; you may be looking to reduce the environmental price tag too.
- Do you want to enhance the experience of delegates by giving them access to recordings of the sessions?
- Are you trying to find new ways to retain and recruit members?
- Are you looking for new ways to generate revenue for your organization?
If you answered yes to any of these, then you should be talking to us about recording and webcasting your next conference, congress, seminar or presentation.
Why? Because we have a straightforward, proven and affordable solution to all of these problems.
Please get in touch, or simply fill in the form.
For those involved in organizing workshops, seminars, conferences and congresses… in fact pretty much any kind of face to face event, here are seven compelling reasons why you might want to web broadcast your event.
- You are frustrated at the amount of time and effort that goes into putting the presentations together, for them only to be seen and heard once by an audience limited to the number of seats you can squeeze in the room.
- You want to engage a remote audience who cannot or will not physically attend your event.
- You believe that there is inherent value in the knowledge and expertise contained in your presentation content that would benefit a wider audience.
- You need to reduce the cost of your event; financial and/or environmental.
- You want to enhance the experience for delegates by giving them access to recordings of the sessions to view afterwards and share with colleagues.
- You would like to generate additional revenue for your organization through selling access to your web broadcasts or through sponsorship.
- You see an opportunity to build a library of assets to benefit your staff / customers/ members.
Which of these apply to your organization?
Unlock the full value of your live event or presentation was chosen as our headline for the new homepage, because we enable our clients to get greater value from the time effort and resources they put into creating their conferences; value that would otherwise be largely lost the moment the event closes.
In some cases, a much larger and wider audience than can physically attend a conference have benefited from remotely accessing the content via a web broadcast – without the cost or inconvenience of travel. In others we have generated new revenue streams for clients who are now selling access to their recordings.
get a quote,
Our new website has a much sharper focus on the benefits our service brings to conference producers and organisers and through our “Get a quote” page provides an easy way for anyone considering recording and web broadcasting an event to get a realistic estimate as to the costs involved.
We are planning to add many “how to” articles, videos and of course webcasts in the coming months, which will further help organisations understand how to make the most of this now highly affordable and accessible technology.