- Are you frustrated at the amount of time and effort that goes into putting the presentations together, for them only to be seen and heard once by an audience limited to the number of seats you can squeeze in the room?
- Do you want to engage a remote audience who cannot or will not physically attend your event?
- Do you believe that there is inherent value in the knowledge and expertise contained in your presentation content that you should be recording?
- Do you want to reduce the cost of your event? Of course this needn’t be limited to hard cash; you may be looking to reduce the environmental price tag too.
- Do you want to enhance the experience of delegates by giving them access to recordings of the sessions?
- Are you trying to find new ways to retain and recruit members?
- Are you looking for new ways to generate revenue for your organization?
If you answered yes to any of these, then you should be talking to us about recording and webcasting your next conference, congress, seminar or presentation.
Why? Because we have a straightforward, proven and affordable solution to all of these problems.