For those involved in organizing workshops, seminars, conferences and congresses… in fact pretty much any kind of face to face event, here are seven compelling reasons why you might want to web broadcast your event.
- You are frustrated at the amount of time and effort that goes into putting the presentations together, for them only to be seen and heard once by an audience limited to the number of seats you can squeeze in the room.
- You want to engage a remote audience who cannot or will not physically attend your event.
- You believe that there is inherent value in the knowledge and expertise contained in your presentation content that would benefit a wider audience.
- You need to reduce the cost of your event; financial and/or environmental.
- You want to enhance the experience for delegates by giving them access to recordings of the sessions to view afterwards and share with colleagues.
- You would like to generate additional revenue for your organization through selling access to your web broadcasts or through sponsorship.
- You see an opportunity to build a library of assets to benefit your staff / customers/ members.
Which of these apply to your organization?